$20,000 US Negotiable
The owner bought this boat in 2015
General condition and any additional information
This boat is on the hard in Quincy MA.
Boat is being Sold AS IS with no warranty expressed or implied.
The boat must be removed from the property at the time of sale. Buyer to arrange hauling. I recommned Continenal Marine Services (Paul Griffin) (617) 479-5799
They can move the boat anywhere or launch and step the mast in Quincy.
Temporary Slips are available at Captains Cove Marina (617) 479-2440
The engine was rebuilt and bench tested by Steves Shop of Charlestown MA. 617) 241-5335
They have roughted it in but it has not been tested as of this posting.
All equipment/ repair receipts will be provided to buyer.
Copy of 2016 Marine survey report by John Reichardt will be provided to buyer.
90% of all hardware and all the teak was purchased from D and R Marine Inc Rudy Nickerson. (508) 644-3001
Edson Wheel Helm
130 Genoa on a Profurl
Two newer Sportsman Dual Purpose Battery 12V Starting/Cycling.
Head with 14 gallon waste storage.
25 Gallon freshwater storage (needs repair/replacement).
Pressurized hot and cold water system for head sink/shower and galley sink. Hanging Locker and storage in galley and navigation station.
Standard Horizon Intrepid VHF radio.
Strong Mast System
Doger and Bimini
Extra gear included
Raymarine C80 MFD connecting Raymarine Radar, Raymarine GPS and Raymarine Autohelm with Navionics Charts.
Standard Horizon Intrepid with Ram Mic at helm.
Improvements to the hull, deck, rigging, engine, or interior
• 2019 rebuilt Diesel Yanmar 2GM20 with new waterpump. New Fuel level sending unit. New Starter and Alternator. New motor mounts.
• Additional Mars Metal Company Torpedo Bulbs attached to keel that adds an addition 2,500 lbs. lead of ballast.
• Re-Bedding of deck hardware.
• New re-bedded stanchions and new lifelines.
• New custom cockpit cushions.
• New custom cabin cushions.
•.Refurbished Ritchie compass.
• All new teak with Signature Finish HONEY TEAK System includes Toe Rails, Handrails, and companionway sliding hatch rails, companionway main board rails and cockpit helm storage compartment.
• Considerable repairs to her deck and cockpit sole.
• New Ports (Windows)
• New Custom Sail Pak
• New Batter Charger