Please call owner Mark at 603-447-1307.
Boat Location: Indiantown, Florida.
1979 Pearson 424 Ketch
A go anywhere in the world boat whether youre coastal cruising or crossing oceans.
Ready to cruise and very well built at the height of Pearson production.
We have owned for 6 years and used her 6 months per yr.
Last owners owned for 25 years using her infrequently during New England summers. The first owners her for 5 yrs.
She is a very water tight and dry, mildew free, well cared for boat.
Bottom stripped and barrier coated 3 times and 2 coats botton paint march 2017
Engine: Westerbeke 60 hp diesel with 2000 hrs. Regular maintenance of oil changes and replacement of all filters every 100 hours or each season. New hoses, heat exchanger, raw water pump, water pump; transmission rebuilt in 2008. Includes:
• 2 anchors and Nylon rodes: one CQR with 8 G4 chain 1 and one Danforth w/30 G4 chain
• Miscellaneous fenders and dock lines
• Power anchor winch
• New Sunbrella on 130 Genoa Jan 2015 on roller furler with new furler line
• Main and mizzen sails in good shape for cruising with 2 reef points each. Cruising chute for light air.
• All running rigging for sails.
• Self-tailing winches with winch handles
• New custom Sunbrella Bimini
• Jabsco head
• Macerater pump and hoses
• 2 Kyocera solar panels, KD 135 SX, Blue Sky controller
• cranking battery
• 4 golf cart house batteries 400 amp hrs.
• Frigoboat refrigeration
• Domestic water pump , with water filter system
• 3 - 50 gallon water tanks (150 gallon total fresh water tankage)
• new Rule 2000 auto/manual bilge pump.
• Replaced scupper hoses 2011
• Force 10 heater
• Propane galley stove
• VHF ship radio
• SSB receiver
• BBQ Grill
• Boat hooks, PFDs, USCG flare kits