The owner bought this boat in 2011
General condition and any additional information
The last survey was an evaluation survey for my insurance company - it came in at 110,000 so you can see that the boat has been exceptionally maintained with many effective upgrades.
I am able to deliver the boat if requested and will only charge for the food, fuel and ticket home.
This boat is in incredible condition and a lot of money has been spent to bring her up to date for sailing as well as to live aboard.
There is nothing this boat needs to really start your life on a sailboat. I see a lot of adds say this but this one really is the exception.
Most of the standard items on this boat have been replaced and it is worth reading below to get an idea of the money that has been invested (money that you will not have to).
We recently cruised the bahamas for 2 months and needed nothing but more time.
Extra gear included
Lots of things - too much to list.
Improvements to the hull, deck, rigging, engine, or interior
Electronics / Electrical
• Garmin 741xs touchscreen Chartplotter with depth, AIS and Radar overlay.
• Standard Horizon 2200 with AIS and remote mic at helm.
• Chirp Sounder / Fish Finder.
• Garmin GMI10.
• Garmin GWIND Wireless Wind Instrument.
• Garmin GMR HD Radar.
• Raymarine Autopilot – connected to Garmin chartplotter 2017.
• Lewmar electric winch kit installed for main.
• 2 x 100W flexible solar panels installed onto Bimini 2017 (13amp output).
• Solar MPPT Controller and remote - remote is installed next to electrical panel for visibility.
• 4 x Trojan 105 Batteries replaced 2016.
• Xantrex 2000W Pure Sinewave Inverter with outlets installed into boat salon.
• Honda EU2000i generator.
• LED navigation lights – including steaming light and anchor light.
• LED deck light.
• Intellimarine 50amp Battery Charger.
• 30 amp shore power cord 2017, 50amp adaptor and outlet adaptor.
• Lewmar electric winch kit installed for main.
• All running rigging replaced 2017.
• Anchor rode and snubber replaced 2017.
• New windows on dodger and new stitching 2017.
• New stitching on Bimini 2017.
• Bimini and doger re-waterproofed 2017.
• Dodger has extended (zip) side pieces created to shade cockpit from water intrusion 2017.
• Windlass serviced Aug 2017.
• Davis Windex.
• Sails inspected and repaired where necessary - luff tape re-stitched on Jib 2017.
• 42” Folding Lewmar wheel at helm.
• Propane locker – all pipes re-sealed, regulator and solenoid replaced.
• New lifelines 2015.
• New Lifeline Netting 2017.
• Magma grill.
• Fresh water shower at transom.
• Salt water shower at transom.
• Windscreen cover.
• High quality Ablative anti-fouling paint 2017.
• New strut, prop shaft and prop 2017.
• Yanmar 4JH3E 50HP.
• Regularly serviced.
• Coolant drained, flushed and replaced Aug 2017.
• New water pump June 2017.
• New solenoid Sept 2017.
• Fridge and Freezer have both been replaced with efficient models from Isotherm and Dometic.
• 2 remote controlled air conditioners installed - 16000 BTU for main cabin and 6000 BTU for aft cabin.
• Interior salon cushions recovered.
• Custom made 600+ spring mattress in aft cabin – forward berth has topper.
• Caframo 727 fans (the best) throughout the boat.
• LED lighting throughout the boat (red lighting also installed for night vision when night sailing).
• Microwave installed.
• Kitchen is fully stocked with kitchenware (magma nesting cookware, utensils, toaster, coffee maker, percolator, French press, kettle, plates, bowls, knives and forks, you name it and I’m sure it’s there!
• Button to switch on inverter located at electrical panel (nav desk).
• 32 inch flat screen smart TV.
• Portable electric washing machine.
• USB outlets.
• Splash guard installed behind kitchen faucet.
• 2 bilge pumps plus high warning alarm.
• Electric toilet (Raritan Sea Elegance) installed in main bathroom - has a built in macerator and flush control so you can use normal comfy toilet paper.
• Forward head replaced with Raritan PHII
• Kitchen Faucet replaced with pull out spray version.
• Salt water pump installed next to kitchen faucet 2017.
• New pumps for shower discharge 2016.
• Propane oven and 3 burner stove.
• Mosquito netting for all hatches.
• Heat reflective shade for hatches.
• Propane – 10lb in vented locker.
• Fresh Water – 150 Gallons.
• Diesel – 40 Gallons.
• Blackwater – 40 Gallons. (Tank replaced in 2011)
• Zodiac 10ft inflatable with oars, pump, repair kit – inflatable keel and floor 2012 always bagged.
• 2007 Mercury 4stroke 6HP serviced and new prop Sept 2017.
• Removable motor hoist.
• Onshore lifejackets.
• Offshore lifejackets with harnesses.
• Strobe lights.
• Flares / Signaling devices.
• Radio equipped with DSC.
• Bosuns Chair.
• Fire extinguishers.
• 80 feet high test anchor chain, 150 feet 8 strand rode 2017.
• 45 pound Bruce.
• Heavy duty snubber with thimble and shackles for chain or mooring ball 2017.
• Charts and Cruising guides.
• Snorkel Gear.
• Rain catcher.
• So many things are on this boat!