$5,100 US Or best offer
The owner bought this boat in 2017
General condition and any additional information
For the past three years taken out to Indiana’s Lake Monroe, Patoka Lake, or Brookville Lakes. Tried to get out at least 2-3 times a month (Spring/Summer).
Normally stored on trailer next to garage, Ready to Sail.
• 2 anchors with 100ft lines
• 2- Batteries, deep cycle, sealed lead acid (UB12500, 50Ah, 12V), switched
• Solar Panel (w/DC-DC converter), switched
• Fire Extinguisher
• Galley Cabinet
• Butane Matchless Ignition Single Burner Camp Stove (W/Extra Tank)
• LED Running Lights
• Main Sail
• 150% Genoa
• 2 Water Jugs
• Cockpit Table
• Traveler (4ft, red and green sheets)
• IMO Tiller tender
• 150% Genoa (winch, block, cam cleat), each side of the cockpit
• Compass on starboard bulkhead
• GPS/Fish finder on port bulkhead
• Inclinometer on port bulkhead
• Jib cam cleat on cabin, fairlead located forward on cabin
• Dock Lines and Misc. available
• Floating Cushions
• Cockpit cubby holes
Extra gear included
Sump pump tub (black tub) going outboard above water line. I have sealed the pivot pin so the bulge has been dry, but never hurts to have sump pump for emergency. Chart table with plexiglass cover and chart table has space for rolled up charts. Chart table folds down to form base for double bunk. Normally sleep in v-berth forward.
V-berth with forward hatch open, also 4” solar vent (Sunforce Solar Vent 3000) installed. Porta-potti (Thetford 550P MSD Marine Porta-Potti) fasten down so it does not move when healing.
Canopy for anchorage, Pirate flag optional.
Improvements to the hull, deck, rigging, engine, or interior
Interior has been completely refurbished. Carpet has been removed and marine enamel paint on interior, divider panels. Interior parts refinished, Tie bar installed to hold cooler and first aid kit. Garbage bag to the right (uses plastic shopping bags).