$10 US Make offer
The owner bought this boat in 2018
General condition and any additional information
Attention sailors and boat restorers: Public auction for sailboats coming soon !!
Dallas Corinthian Yacht Club (hereafter DCYC) intends to foreclose on and sell several sailboats abandoned at the DCYC site, in a public auction. The process is defined in Texas Parks and Wildlife document PWD-309A Foreclosure Sale for Storage Lien. These boats were abandoned by former members of the DCYC.
DCYC is a private boat club with gated access. The auction is open to the public. The gates of DCYC will be open from 8:00 AM on the day of the auction through the time of the auction and settlements afterwards. All bidders will have access to the boats for inspection and preview purposes. Access will be granted upon completion of a bidder form and acceptance by DCYC.
Auction date and time: July 20, 2019 at 11:00 AM Boat preview and inspection from 8:00 AM until 10:45 AM on the auction date.
Auction location: 1399 Yacht Club Rd, Oak Point, TX 75068. Auction will be held on south side of the clubhouse.
All potential bidders or buyers - General information (full document at the auction).
• the boats are sold AS-IS and in their current condition, with no warranty or guarantee of any kind whatosever, whether oral, written or implied.
• the boats are without any insurance of any kind.
• DCYC may remove any boat from the auction, prior to the auction start.
• no person under the age of 18 may participate in the boat inspection or auction.
• the auction is: open type, all bidders onsite, selling without reserve, no minimum bid, and without any fees or commissions. No proxy, telephone or Internet based bids will be accepted.
• the buyer must remove the boat from DCYC controlled docks within 30 calendar days of the sale date. A storage charge of $100 will immediately apply, if the boat is not removed by this date. The storage charge for 60-90 days storage is $200.00 and the storage charge for any portion of the following months is $500.00 per month, until the boat is removed
• the boats do NOT have boat trailers of any kind for their removal and the buyer is responsible for acquiring a suitable and DCYC pre-approved boat trailer for land removal of the boat.
• the buyer will fill out and sign all related TPWD documents before removal of the boat from the DCYC property. Reference TPWD forms PWD-143 and PWD-309A
Catalina 25 ---- 2908ZX
Sailboat, 1984 Catalina 25. Serial number CTYK4099M84
Coronado 27 --- 8220CA
Sailboat, 1971 Coronado 27. serial number 41001
Hunter 30 ---
Sailboat, 1978 Hunter 30, serial number MGYSC001478
standard Hunter 30. condition poor to fair.
Also Catalina 25 and Coronado 27 boats
At public auction for storage lien foreclosure, no minimum bid, sold as-is without warranty.
July 20, 2019 at 1399 Yacht Club Rd, Oak Point TX on Lake Lewisville north of Dallas.
Extra gear included
Improvements to the hull, deck, rigging, engine, or interior