$145,000 US Reduced
The owner bought this boat in 2004
General condition and any additional information
COCO IV is a one owner sailboat and is now FOR SALE BY OWNER at a significantly reduced price. It has been extensively equipped and meticulously maintained. All maintenance records since commissioned are comprehensive and available upon request. Our family has used this wonderful boat to sail the East Coast and Bahamas. We have treated her with great care and she has rewarded us with numerous perfect memories. Over the years we have added equipment to enhance both the comfort level and safety of the vessel. For example, we have added davits, reverse-cycle air conditioning, generator, AIS, radar, autopilot and remote Boat Command to monitor all aspects of the boat using our cellphone. She also has a removeable cockpit enclosure to make outdoor seating always comfortable.
- Two cabin centre line version. Owner cabin forward with spacious en-suit, fresh water electric head by Raritan.
- Aft cabin allows for a couple to sleep in comfort and also benefit from a private head and shower. Aft head is manual and raw water flush.
- The large galley has ample storage, a freezer and refrigerator.
- The saloon table and seating provide a very comfortable place to dine and relax, while the dedicated chart table/nav station allows passages to be planned without compromising living space.
- Stowage is abundant throughout, both above and below deck.
- The configuration of this vessel makes for a very practical, safe and luxurious place to be.
-Microwave, front and top loading refrigerator with freezer,3 burners stove with Owen, double stainless steel sinks, cooler, manual sea water pump, and plenty of dry storage space.
- Raymarine autopilot 6002
- Raymarine C120 chart plotter
- Raymarine ST60 wind, depth, speed
- Raymarine Radar
- ICOM VHF at Nav desk with remote MIC on binnacle
- Digital TV with antenna
- AM/FM radio with weather resistant cockpit speakers and salon speakers
- CD player with 10 CDs
- Boat Command to monitor from Iphone boat batteries, bilge, shore power, anchor, location and weather
Electrical and Systems
- Fischer Panda 4200 Generator (Approx. 645 hours).
- Webasto reverse cycle air conditioning 16000BTU
- Electric anchor windlass
- Shore Power circuits
- 4x 4D Batteries 160amp each.
- Battery charger
- 4 DC powered fans
- ACU Gauge tank monitoring system.
- Life raft and ditch bag
- MOB Life Sling
- 2 Electric bilge pumps and 1 manual pump.
- Boat comes with 4 anchors (2 Bruce, 1 Danforth, 1 Fisherman)
- Two anchor rodes. 1= 200ft of chain. 2= 20ft chain with 180ft rope.
- 10ft Westmarine dinghy (I year old).
- Yamaha 6hp outboard (less than 30 hours).
- Garhauer davits.
- Screens for all hatches.
- Bimini top and dodger with connector.
- Cockpit enclosure bug screen.
- White cockpit cushions.
- Many spares, including filters and belts along with service records and equipment manuals.
- Excellent condition
- In-mast furling Mainsail
- 155% roller furling genoa.
- LOA: 43 ft 2 in
- Beam: 13 ft 10 in
- LWL: 36 ft 0 in
- Maximum Draft: 4 ft 10 in
- Displacement: 20500 lbs
- Ballast: 8300 lbs
- Dry Weight: 20500 lbs
- Engine Brand: Yanmar
- Drive Type: Direct Drive
- Engine Hours: Approx. 1710
- Fresh Water Tanks: (111 Gallons)
- Fuel Tanks: (46 Gallons)
- Holding Tanks: (52 Gallons)
- Master Cabin with queen size berth for 2
- Aft Cabin – twin sized berth for 2
- Standby Berth using Dining Table for 2
- Number of heads: 2
- Number of inside showers: 2
- Sea water pump
- Raritan Electric head
- Swimming ladder
- Outboard engine brackets
- Cockpit cushions
- Cockpit shower
- Cockpit table
- Solar panels
- Radar reflector
- Electric windlass
- Keel Type: Wing
- Ballast: 8300 lb
Improvements to the hull, deck, rigging, engine, or interior