Please call owner Jim at 847-358-0465.
Boat is in Palatine, Illinois.
MONTGOMERY 15 FT SAILBOAT(1994):
- Lehr 5HP Long shaft Propane Outboard motor means: There is no liquid gasoline to spill, smell, or ignite on
board and no unpleasant exhaust. The motor can run for about an hour on a propane lantern style canister, or
use the included small fiberglass tank.
- Cabin electrical system with a 12v 9ah SLA rechargeable battery and test points for multimeter checking of charging/
discharging current and voltage. Six sealed switches are easily reachable from the cockpit for control of subcircuits.
A three socket cigarette lighter type panel is used for plugin accessories and USB.
- Running lights are all LED type with current limiting transistors for continuous efficiencent battery drain.
- There is an adjustable brightness cabin light, and a small red night led light.
- GPS/Sonar with a forward (battery compartment) epoxied transducer.
- Primary anchor is a danforth. There is also a small star anchor and a sea anchor.
- Trailor has a 6ft. tounge extension, and sealed led tail/brake lights.
- The Cockpit drain includes a check valve to prevent wave pressure from forcing
cold water into the cockpit (and then collecting in the rear area).
It is serviceable and replaceable by cutting and sanding replacement
- There is a built-in rope ladder, and a stored swim ladder.
- There are un-painted but usable alternate door panels with screens for sleeping
- Technical manuals, prints, and checklists are also available.
- Bucket type chemical head.
- Mooring lines and bumpers
- Misc. safety items cushions
- Main and jib with plastic slides for mast and boom.
Link more photos: www.dhlqst.com