$5,485 US Or best offer
The owner bought this boat in 2005
General condition and any additional information
This past spring I had extensive work done to my Lindenberg to get ready for a new racing season, little did I know that my health would catch up to me and prevent me from enjoying the boat.
* The bottom was completely cleaned of bottom paint to bare hull
* All blisters were dried and patched
* 3 coats of Bottom Barrier was applied the bottom is a smooth as well you know
* Pettit Bottom paint applied
* New Rudder Bearings she now sails in a nice straight line
* Rudder Body repaired and all old paint removed and it too reglassed
* Brand new WarpDrive Main
* Brand new Pentex 155
* New PB 112 only be raised 4 times
* New Tuff Luff
* All old sails that were hank on, had 6mm tape added to them
* 2 extra sets of sails one set is only 4 years old the other is older
* 2 Yamaha 8 hp motors, 2 stroke motors both run.
* All halyards were replaced last year.
* Chart Plotter included
* A trailer is available
The boat requires nothing to start racing! I am suffering from Vertigo issues and cant look up the mast without feeling like Im falling over.
This boat is turn key ready!
Call or text me with questions